Full Mock 9 Results
Please note we have a few children,yet to pay (please do so asap)
I am looking to run a free (or heavily discounted)
extra lesson on Sundays
for children on the revision course
scoring less than 60%.
Please text me if you are interested.
- All customers are required to wait outside the school building for their session, where a member Life Changing Tuition Staff will collect them and see them to their space. This applies in all weather conditions to avoid gathering in entrances.
- Customers and students will be asked to clean their hands using hand sanitiser or using the nearest toilet on the way in, which may result in a different access route being used.
- Our Staff will prop open doors where possible to allow customers to move through the building without touching any surfaces.
- For each class using drop off and pick up, only those using the space are allowed in any school buildings.
- Parents and/or guardians doing drop off or pick up must wait outside, maintaining a 2m distance at all times.
- Our staff will meet the customer in their space at the end of their session, and see them out of the building.
During your class:
- Each class group will act as a “bubble”. Please ensure all members of the bubble remain with their group and do not interact with others on site.
- We strongly recommend that customers and students use face covering when accessing shared spaces (e.g. toilets).
- Where a class is indoors, windows are open to increase ventilation.
- Life Changing Tuition will bring their own antibacterial hand sanitiser and wipes for use during their class.
- We ask that customers bring their own water bottles instead of drinking directly from water stations. Water access is available to fill up these bottles.
- Equipment must not be shared between ‘bubbles’.
- When this equipment use is agreed, Life Changing Tuition will bring appropriate cleaning materials to disinfect the items used at the end of their session.
Cleaning and maintenance:
- Staff will identify touch points, such as door handles and taps, for each specific space and ensure that these are cleaned with disinfectant before and after any customers attend the site.
- Staff will check toilets before each class, to ensure there is an adequate supply of soap and paper towels.
- If customers are using any pre-agreed equipment, they must ensure that it is wiped down with disinfectant at the end of their session.
Suspected cases of COVID-19
- We ask that anyone who falls within the clinically vulnerable or extremely clinically vulnerable group will be advised to stay at home. In addition to this, anyone who has displayed symptoms within the last seven days, or lives with someone who has displayed symptoms within the last fourteen days, must not attend the site. This includes if the person displaying symptoms receives a negative result to the test.
- We ask all customers and staff to remain alert to the symptoms of COVID-19 and take the following action should they develop either a fever, a persistent cough or lose their sense of smell and taste whilst on site.
- The individual must leave the School site immediately. If they are awaiting collection, they must wait outdoors in isolation from others.
- The customer must report this incident to School Space immediately via one of our Community Connector team or phone, using our on-call number.
- The rest of their ‘bubble’ will be expected to self-isolate for 14 days and will not be able to visit the School during this time.
- The areas used by this bubble will be blocked off until a deep clean can be undertaken. This includes:
- The access route taken by the group
- The space(s) used by the group
- The toilets associated with these spaces
- Any equipment agreed for use for this group
I agree to the following whilst on site:
- Maintaining social distancing at all times, particularly from any other users, Teachers, or School staff on site.
- Ensuring that my activity is run according to all current government guidelines.
- Ensuring that each of my attendees is aware of this responsibility and they have been briefed on this policy, but particularly;
- That they should not attend site if they have any symptoms of the virus
- That should they develop symptoms having attended the school site they inform you, the organiser, immediately
- The need for them to social distance
- The importance of hand-washing regularly
- The need to travel to the venue safely, avoiding public transport if possible
- That they should bring their own water bottles rather than using water stations at the school
- Ensuring that I am aware that should anyone display symptoms on site they should leave the site immediately and School Space should be informed.
Page 1 of 13